new newspaper

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 30 13:21:20 PST 2002

As the editor of a twice-monthly journal, I can testify that the main problem in trying to put out a daily (or a weekly) is circulation. It takes a week to 10 days or more for a periodical to make it across the country by the US mail. You can express ship copies to regional mail processing centers around the country, as the newsweeklies and national dailies like the Wall Street Journal and the Christian Science Monitor do, but that is expensive. War Times could try to put out a daily edition on the Internet at a relatively modest cost, however.

-- Jim Cullen

The Progressive Populist

-- ------------------------------- James M. Cullen PO Box 150517, Austin, TX 78715 Email jcullen at austin.rr.com -------------------------------