Fwd: I urge you to read this in its entirety

Naji Dahi n.dahi12 at gte.net
Sun Mar 31 00:20:56 PST 2002

And pray tell, what is the "strategic intentionality" of the IDF attacking the PA HQ and not that of HAMAS? What is the logic behind the action?

Naji

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at attbi.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 10:32 PM Subject: Re: Fwd: I urge you to read this in its entirety