Fwd: I urge you to read this in its entirety

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Mar 31 01:22:42 PST 2002

|| Strategic intentionality is not the same as conspiracy

|| Ian

|| And pray tell, what is the "strategic intentionality" of the

|| IDF attacking

|| the PA HQ and not that of HAMAS? What is the logic behind the action?

|| Naji

The Netanya bomber, who gave Israel the pretext for the latest invasion, was from Hamas. I know, maybe Israel wants to do something really terrible to them but hasn't made its mind up yet. Or could it be that Sharon wants to keep Hamas intact so it can upstage and replace the PLO? Could it be that was Israel's "strategic" whatever right from the start, when it financed Hamas and let its leader walk after being arrested in possession of infantry weapons? Is that X-files-zone or "strategic intentionality"? Open your eyes, Ian. If it's still dark, then pull your head out of the sand.

Hakki