Fwd: I urge you to read this in its entirety

Naji Dahi n.dahi12 at gte.net
Sun Mar 31 07:07:46 PST 2002

Hakki,

I have heard a lot about Israel supporting and creating Hamas as an alternative to PLO leadership back in the 1980s. Do you have any links that I can use to support that argument.

Thanks,

Naji

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hakki Alacakaptan" <nucleus at superonline.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 1:22 AM Subject: RE: Fwd: I urge you to read this in its entirety