Fwd: I urge you to read this in its entirety

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Mar 31 08:56:28 PST 2002

Middle East History: It Happened in September

Muslim Fundamentalists of Hamas Challenge PLO for Palestinian Support

{http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0999/9909108.html}

By Donald Neff

SEPTEMBER 1999, pages 108-109 -----------------------------------

http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/0112/0132.html Subject: RE: Israel Cabinet 7 for and 7 against toppling Arafat....plus Israel Turns Palestinian Towns into Prisons From: Hakki Alacakaptan (nucleus at superonline.com) Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 16:47:26 EST (...)

The question has been answered before:

http://shamash.org/listarchives/pjml/010225

Israel gave major to aid to Hamas http://www.vny.com/cf/News/upidetail.cfm?QID=162747

(...)