Israeli war crimes in Ramallah

Naji Dahi n.dahi12 at gte.net
Sun Mar 31 07:17:51 PST 2002

Dennis,

I have experienced the criminality of the Israelis first hand when I lived in Lebanon. I am a child of the Lebanese Civil War. I lived in Lebanon from 1972 to 1988 and I witnessed what Isreal did during its invasion of Lebanon. Sharon a blood thirsty murderer. If there is an evil in the world that President Bush should rail about, it is Sharon. I was there when the IDF under Sharon's instruction allowed the phalange militias to go in the refugee Palestinian camps and massacre the innocent. It was an orgy of blood.

If Sharon can get away with it, he will do the same in the West Bank and Gaza. 35% of the Israeli public support deporatation and in order to deport you must commit massacres to scare the people into leaving. In 1948 the Israeli forces instituted Plan Delta. The Irgun and Stern gang committed the Dier Yassin massacre and then drove around with loud speakers telling the palestinians to leave unless they want another Dier Yassin done to them.

All you have to do is read the work of Simha Flapan or read the autobiography of David Ben Gurion.

Naji

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 4:14 AM Subject: Re: Israeli war crimes in Ramallah