Israeli war crimes in Ramallah

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Mar 31 09:30:08 PST 2002

Comparisons to the Nazis are made every day in Israel. When you've got racist state with a program to eliminate a subhumanized ethnic group, they sort of spontaneously spring to mind.

As for your expectations, they are decidedly optimistic. What Sharon can risk doing _now_ and what he would have liked to do from the start is the difference between Ramallah and Sabra & Shatila. As the Israeli death toll mounts, the murders of Tsahal will also multiply. Until now, it hasn't used its heaviest weaponry, but could very well start bombing the WB and Gaza like it did Beirut, killling hundreds of Palestinians every day.

Hakki