Jack Smith: Reporter for Workers World?????

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 13:56:09 PDT 2002

-- Charles Brown <CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> wrote:

CB: More kneejerkoff anti-communism from the peanut
> gallery
> Go Workers World ! Beat Opportunist Left !
>
> Great Demo in D.C., IAC

Stalinists of a feather, flock together. As for anyone from the CPUSA or WWWP calling anybody opportunist, that is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Great Butchering of the Hungarian workers and students!

Great Smashing of the Chinese student protests!

Let's hear it for those tanks in Prague!

Keep up the GREAT work in North Korea...you're the envy of the world!

Thomas --- Charles Brown <CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> wrote:
> Jack Smith: Reporter for Workers World?????
> Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com>
>

> CB: More kneejerkoff anti-communism from the peanut
> gallery
>

> Go Workers World ! Beat Opportunist Left !
>
> Great Demo in D.C., IAC
>
> ^^^^^^^
>

> Well, I believe that I now know why this list's Jack
> Smith holds opinions tilted in favor of WWP/IAC
> version of the A20 march. It's true that he didn't
> present himself as an independent activist but
> neither
> did he tell us that he reports for the Workers World
> Party newspaper or the IAC. Check out these
> articles
> by Jack A Smith and soon you too will be singing
> .."has anybody seen, my ole friend Sam Marcy.."
> http://www.workers.org/ww/2000/colombia1116.html
> http://www.iacenter.org/nowar_becker.htm
> Via Workers World News Service
> Reprinted from the Nov. 16, 2000
> issue of Workers World newspaper
> Is Colombia another Vietnam?
>
> By Jack A. Smith

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx