Jack Smith: Reporter for Workers World?????

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri May 3 13:09:49 PDT 2002

Jack Smith: Reporter for Workers World????? Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com>

CB: More kneejerkoff anti-communism from the peanut gallery

Go Workers World ! Beat Opportunist Left !

Great Demo in D.C., IAC

^^^^^^^

Well, I believe that I now know why this list's Jack Smith holds opinions tilted in favor of WWP/IAC version of the A20 march. It's true that he didn't present himself as an independent activist but neither did he tell us that he reports for the Workers World Party newspaper or the IAC. Check out these articles by Jack A Smith and soon you too will be singing .."has anybody seen, my ole friend Sam Marcy.." http://www.workers.org/ww/2000/colombia1116.html http://www.iacenter.org/nowar_becker.htm - -------------------------

Via Workers World News Service

Reprinted from the Nov. 16, 2000

issue of Workers World newspaper