BNP vs Labour

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 12:50:28 PDT 2002

<http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/dynamic/news/story.html?in_review_id=573142&in_review_text_id=540401>

"But it would be a great mistake to think the BNP appeals only to racists, or that it can be defeated simply by issuing pious condemnations of the evil of racism. We have to look at the other things that potential BNP voters care about and, in particular, we have to look at the circumstances that have given this horrible organisation its chance.

Chief among those circumstances is the Labour Party's move to the Right. Labour has come to be seen as a party whose main purpose is to defend the middle classes and the rich and, in particular, to provide opportunities for Labour politicians to enrich themselves. "

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com