Terror Inc.

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Sat May 4 08:00:58 PDT 2002

At 08:52 AM 5/4/02 -0500, Michael McIntyre wrote:

>In other words, removing the Taliban is one thing ad going after the
>al-Qaeda network is another. 9/11 has almost nothing to do with the
>former, and the war that removed the Taliban hasn't achieved the latter.

Thank you! A voice of reason.

Why oh why are Al-Q and the Taliban being lumped together like this? Serious Q: Did I miss something? Is there a persuasive account of why they should be considered nearly on and the same?

Dennis, I think you can point out how lame some response on the left was, without going down this path!

kelley