Terror Inc.

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat May 4 10:39:39 PDT 2002

Luke Weiger wrote:

> > This is just the point that got me in trouble when Rick Perlstein
>> quoted me in the NY Observer saying that it would take considerable
>> force to capture these motherfuckers.
>
>Clearly. But how much less than was employed, Doug?

I don't know. I wish I did. And I wish I knew who'd apply it. The UN doesn't have an army - it needs member states to sign over their troops. And who would those be? The Netherlands? Suriname?

On a related topic, how do people feel about the police investigations and arrests of alleged AQ members going on around the world?

Doug