Terror Inc.

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Sat May 4 11:56:07 PDT 2002

Is that what this war is about? Protecting little old insignificant me. I feel bad now that I questioned our great leaders motives. The argument that bombing Afghanistan makes me safer is very unconvincing. I am more inclined to believe it makes me less safe. Perhaps we're helping the Afghan people by attempting to rid the world of the evil Taliban. You know, like we were doing back in April of 2001. Show me a compelling reason beyond revenge and I seriously reconsider my position.

John Thornton