$7billion/Carlyle

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sat May 4 12:16:26 PDT 2002

I guess the latest news with Carlyle's defense subsidiary UDI shows that Carlucci & gang are not all-powerful,

Agree with all your statement except perhaps this first part. I doubt whatever is going to happen to the Crusader was ever in question or that any of the parties ever believed otherwise. As you say, it was merely a short-term pump and dump. Like the dot-com thing only more obvious. Which is nice. Am very interested in anything you do or find on Carlyle. Especially would like some details on business deals in Asia(mentioned inBlowback). What is the hoped for fate of this work you're doing. On or off-list, as you like.

Thanks Paula