'Terrism' Inc.

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sat May 4 14:18:05 PDT 2002

Hi,

The word that tripped me up was "nationalist" which in this case you were using to refer to something less than trying to topple the US/West and in that case we probably agree more than not. OK, so if AlQ/Tlbn is not what you would call "religious fanatics" (an arguably demonizing term, if you appreciate puns), then what would you call US Protestant evangelicals who blow up reproductive rights clinics and shoot doctors?

[[disclaimer: this is an actual question, and is not intended as a subtle flame or rhetorical question designed to cast aspersions on the person to which it is addressed]]

:-)

Chip "can be fun" Berlet