"for a long time history is made without them" Re: Terror Inc.

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 11:30:20 PDT 2002

--- "Peter K." <peterk at enteract.com> wrote:
> > However, what Frantz Fanon said of the French Left
> during the
> Algerian War applies to US leftists in the last
> several decades: "for
> a long time history is made without them."
> --
> Yoshie
> Was that said before or after '68 when the French
> government
> was almost brought down by the left?

and then ,too,which Left ...the Left of DeBord? Or the Left of the French Communist Party which totally saved the government's ass and up until my student days in the early 80s (and probably still today) dissed the soixante-huitards.

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx