Terror, etc.

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 14:44:55 PDT 2002

I think the burden is on you for an argument that a world of equals will (a) remain a world of equals, (b) provide for more effective world justice, or (c) provide a stable world geopolitics. Sure the U.S. is among the worst offenders. And no, I am not a simpleton to blindly refer to rogue states as the bad guys. But, let's not forget the truth, Hussein is a dictator brutal to his own people. Likewise, Kissinger was a very dangerous man. Smae goes for McNamara. So too was Napolean..So too was Alexander...etc I am not defending this world against its imperfections, I reject what I see as a naive belief that power will not corrupt just because it is more dispersed.