"Revolution in the Air"

Michael Hoover HooverM at scc-fl.edu
Wed May 8 06:58:17 PDT 2002

below was used as theme song for film 'strawberry statement' which was adapted from james simon kunen's book of same name (which was subtitled 'notes of a college revolutionary') about columbia in '68...

mates of the who, thunderclap newman was shortlived band that released one album entitled 'hollywood dream'... michael hoover

Thunderclap Newman - Something in the Air

Call out the instigators Because there's something in the air We've got to get together sooner or later Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together We have got to get it together now

Lock up the streets and houses Because there's something in the air We've got to get together sooner or later Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together We have got to get it together now

Hand out the arms and ammo We're going to blast our way through here We've got to get together sooner or later Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together We have got to get it together Now