Lenin Cult/Anti-Semitism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed May 8 08:02:56 PDT 2002

Some demented anti-semite from the Christian Identity movement on the far right, that I got into a debate with a few years ago on one of their lists, held that Stalin was Jewish too! Heh.(He also held that Milosevic and his neo-fascist ally in the Serbian Radical Party, V.Seselj, were Yids) His evidence from here? CompuSerb is breaking the silence CompuSerb -- breaking the silence. EXPATRIATE SERBS CAN SUE CANADA OVER BOMBING BillClinton belongs in the ICTY for genocide on Serbs, not President Milosevic http://www.compuserb.com )

His evidence was a website called, "Jew Watch." Which last I looked had photos of those ubiquitous papier mache puppets you've seen at all the big demos in the last few yrs.of Diane Feinstein. I have little use, myself for DiFi, but overhearing folks on the left here call her Swienstein, is a bit much.Wonder what they think of our other Jewish Senator, Barbara Boxer? Michael Pugliese

Jew Watch Jew Watch. Keeping a Close Watch on Jewish Communities & Organizations Worldwide Jew Watch is a Not-For-Profit Library for private study, scholarship, or ... Description: Archive of essays, articles and online books about a perceived international Jewish conspiracy. Category: Society > Issues > ... > Hate > Hate Groups > Anti-Semitism www.jewwatch.com/

Anti-Semitism Portal ... The Poisonous Mushroom (German Children's Book). The Eternal Jew (video download) The Eternal Jew (streaming video). ... Description: Hate portal featuring anti-Jewish essays, text, audio and video files. Category: Society > Issues > ... > Hate > Hate Groups > Anti-Semitism www.wcotc.com/jews/