stopping ethnic cleansing

Seth Ackerman sia at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 8 09:53:20 PDT 2002

>From the Hague Tribunal testimony of British General Karol Drewienkiewicz, chief executive officer of the OSCE's Kosovo Verification Mission.

Note: NATO's bombing of Serbia began March 24 1999...

"My opinion was that up until the moment that we drove out of Kosovo on the 20th of March, I came across no indications that there was a plan to expel the civilian population. I was absolutely clear that there was a plan to deal with the KLA which would involve bringing in reinforcements of the Yugoslav Army and those reinforcements had started to arrive before we left. But I was not-I saw no evidence that such a plan to expel the civilian population existed as at 20th March." -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020508/50d50c72/attachment.htm>