anti-zionism

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 06:50:18 PDT 2002

> > I had the same position on both-- the US and Europe should force the
> > oppressing regime out of occupited lands and recognize independence for
>the
> > rebelling nationalist people.
>
>You were for bombing Serbia.
>
>Are you for bombing Israel?
>
>Seth

And overthrowing the Israeli govt, trying the leadership as war criminals in international courts, and installing a compliant leader who can be bullied into behaving by threats of sanctions? I mean, come on Nathan, for a purported political pragmatist, you are blind on the subject of Israel. There is less than no chance that the US will ever treat Israel the way it treated Yugoslavia, so your talk about supporting a US war against Israel is totall idle. That bet will never be called. jks