Suicide Bombers

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon May 13 12:09:11 PDT 2002

My anger, which precludes coherent argumentation at times, was all there in the New Politics piece. I was the one that said Orwell was an anti-semite homphobe little England nationalist creep.

My problem, I guess, is that I've spent way too many yrs. reading leftist magazines from the anti-Stalinists at New Left Review to the dreadful hacks of Political Affairs of the CPUSA augmented by neo-con and anarchist and libertarian communist journals like Workers Liberty in the U.K. and trots like at WSWS, not to spot pro-Soviet apologetics from a mile away. Such attitudes can either be, explicitly stated (like our S.F. DSA'er that still says the Kulaks were an organized counter-revolutionary conspiracy directed by Hitlerite-Trotskyite agents) or of a softer, pinkish, Unitarian Universalist, Utne Reader Readin' variety. Michael Pugliese, Running Dog Of Revsionism