Zionism and Anti-Zionism

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Mon May 13 12:03:51 PDT 2002

>Sharon didn't speak in support of a Palestinian state. He just didn't want
>Likud to make it their official stand that no Palestinian state would be
>allowed.

He spoke in opposition to those totally and completely opposed to a Palestinian state. That's good enough for me.

Besides, the greater the number of people who say that Ariel Sharon has publicly and definitively rejected the core doctrine of Likud--that there should never be a Palestinian state, and that Judea and Samaria are by Grace of God rightfully part of Israel--the more true it will become...

Brad DeLong