Bozo P. J. O'Rourke

RangerCat67 at aol.com RangerCat67 at aol.com
Tue May 14 09:31:23 PDT 2002

< I have a better idea. P. J. O’Rourke should die laughing at his own

jokes. That would be one less old person eventually. Not much, but from

his point of view an improvement. Also, there would be a fraction more

Social Security funds to be distributed among us older people who don’t

wish to be donations. Best of all, it would be one less malignant fuck.>

No, it's hopeless, there'll always someone ready to take his place. I suggest that you go look up Christopher Hitchens's devastating reviews of two of O'Rourke's books from the early nineties (Holidays in Hell and Parliament of Whores in Not Funny Enough, parts I & II, from 1993's For the Sake of Argument), if you haven't already done so. (Well, they cheer me up, anyway.)