The New Crusade also RE: Why U.S. supports Israel

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed May 15 18:05:11 PDT 2002

Rahul Mahajan's explanation of the war on Afghanistan seems to me also the most probable answer to the question of why U.S. supports Israel. Sartre offered roughly the same explanation for the Vietnam War. Such an explanation also undercuts those responses to the war, from the left or right, that proclaim that on 9/11 "The World Changed."

Carrol