Secular Dems

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Thu May 16 18:31:08 PDT 2002

Doesn't Kaus realize that many magazines don't make money and depend on sugar daddies? For instance, what about his Slate and Bill Gates. Kaus is an idiot.

(Gates is going up in my book. He recently said that "market capitalism" is wonderful for developed countries - very arguable -but can't help or develop the rest of the world. Quite an admission. Anyone else see that?)