Fwd: defend sex tourism

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri May 17 08:44:42 PDT 2002

Sign NCSF's Petition in Support of Educational and Social Events

The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom Foundation (NCSFF) is urging Cendant Corporation to revoke a new policy that threatens its hotel franchisees with reprisal if they book "controversial" guests or groups that "national interest groups find offensive." Sign our important petition urging Cendant Corporation to stop bending to the whims of religious political extremists and allow consenting adults to continue using Cendant hotels to meet, discuss, and educate other adults about alternative sexual expression.

NCSFF is organizing a campaign directed at Cendant Corporation, the country's largest hotel franchiser (Ramada, Howard Johnson, Days Inn, Super 8 Motel, Wingate Inn and Travelodge), which has been the initial focus of pressure by the religious political extremists. This petition is part of our efforts to change Cendant's official stance on alternative sexual expression, which will include individual letters, forceful use of media, and expressions of concern from "national interest groups" and religious leaders on our side of this fundamental issue. NCSFF will deliver this petition to Cendant Corporation's CEO Henry R. Silverman.

To sign the petition, go to: www.ncsf-foundation.org