2nd-wave attax

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Sun May 19 20:10:13 PDT 2002

Dennis Perrin:
> ... Who, other than Wahabbi enthusiasts and various neo-Nazis,
> can say that they're happy that thousands were massacred in New York?

This is a question I've been turning over in my mind. Some people certainly knew how to make a great deal of use of events, almost right away. Their chosen fortunes and projects benefited mightily. Can one say they are "happy", though? For such people happiness seems beside the point. In fact, I would say that my capacity for happiness and their lack of it may be what sets me in opposition to them.

-- Gordon