Divide and Conquer Re: Cockburn: Israel and "Anti-Semitism"

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon May 20 14:15:23 PDT 2002

My intro to the Jewish peace links says clearly, maybe not clearly enough, that the purpose is to provide sources that cannot easily be impeached by narrow-minded persons as anti-semitic. It does not say there are no other reliable sources of information.

I can't provide links to every topic in creation. I did put a link to a very good Palestinian site in my 'blog' that was suggested by a reader.

The ME stuff, such as it is -- a page of links and some of my usual half-baked commentary -- has aroused by far the most response from readers (all but one positive, by the way).

mbs