Do Everythinger

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Thu May 23 10:10:31 PDT 2002

At 09:22 AM 5/23/02 +0200, Tahir Wood wrote:

> >I don't know whether Kelley is hallucinating or this is a more or less
> >deliberate lie, but it is a glaring instance of why I quit reading her
> >some months ago.
> >
> >Carrol
>
>Tahir: Am I the only one to notice that our comrade could not have written
>this if he had indeed "quit reading her some months ago"? Not very
>intelligent, Carrol. But my real point comes below this:

well, try harder to get in his filter file Tahir. those of us who are have all kinds of fun in there.

hell, we're having a Jacuzzi party Saturday night to celebrate Pugliese's three year anniversary--he's been in Carrol's Filter that long!! I'll see if I can hunt down Rob--maybe he can tend bar for the party?!

Sorry, lovers, there's no snitcam yet.

kelley