Do Everythinger

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri May 24 11:40:27 PDT 2002

And how many folks gravitating leftwards from left-liberalism have AmeriKKKan Leninists convinced tbese last few decades?

Compared to the thousands that gave many, many years in the 70's to building a anti-revisionist, anti-right-opportunist New Communist mvmnt, as narrated in the great new book by Max Elbaum, I'd venture that the total # of Leninists in the U.S.A. in the belly of the beast is around 3,000-4,000, judging from membership figures combined of the CPUSA, WWP (which, btw, a co-worker told me last night, asked her for 25% of her wages to support the cadre when she got involved in IAC and they tried to recruit her), SWP, ISO, plus adding a large proportion of the readership of MR. Michael Pugliese