Building, was Re: Do Everythinger

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri May 24 11:46:52 PDT 2002

You were there too, Chuck Grimes, at the SF Presidio?

I winced when some loons at the sound board afflicted with too much Michael Rupprt on the brain brought up the conspiranoid crap about a CIA agent visiting Osama a few weeks before 9-11.And the carpet of gold vs. the carpet of bombs.

Later that night, hanging out with Doug, Christian Parenti and a few others, Parenti related how one of his New College students said, "I've heard about this pipeline..." Michael Pugliese