"Peace Activists" (a misnomer) Re: Do Everythinger

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Fri May 24 19:00:18 PDT 2002

Chuck Munson:
> On 9-11 we saw how a well-organized group of 19 guys could bring the
> world's superpower to its knees. All of the money spent on the CIA and on
> weapons systems couldn't prevent an attack on the U.S., including a direct
> attack on the Pentagon.

This is incorrect. The muscle of "the world's superpower" was virtually untouched by the attack. It has even proved unnecessary, thus far, to replace the clown act at the helm. On the whole, the liberal Imperium was greatly strengthened and refreshed and is looking for new opportunities to exercise its talents for destruction and subjugation abroad.

-- Gordon