Do Everythinger

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri May 24 13:56:56 PDT 2002

kelley at pulpculture.org:
> shhhhh. be vewy vewy quiet.
>
> we're huntin' converts to the rewo. we organize anti-war groups and work
> wit' lotsa peace activists but don' eva tell 'em what we weally think. you
> can't infwuence gubmint powicy wike da peace activists think. but dez warm
> bodies for da revo, jiss like da warm bodies dat be bleedin and dyin' in da
> coming rewo.
>
> shhhhh.

^^^^^^^

CB: I missed a lot of the posts on organizing the anti-war actions, April 20 for example, but my impression was that the Workers World and other Leninists were criticized for saying what they really think - down with U.S.imperialism - not for not saying what they really think. Are you damning if they do or don't ? Hasn't the criticism of Leninists been that their explicit anti-imperialist, pro-Palestinian talk will drive off "converts" ? Refresh my recollection.