Do Everythinger

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri May 24 13:59:33 PDT 2002

Do Everythinger Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:07:12 -0400 From: kelley at pulpculture.org

At 03:39 PM 5/23/02 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Doug, for someone who has beaten the drums for irony all these years you
>are certainly rather literal-minded. I was merely applying the logic to
>Tahir that he and others like him regularly apply to those they disagree
>with.

you attributed all sorts of things to Tahir that he did not say. he clearly does not think about this issue in terms of moral disgust with you or your character (or Y*oshe's for that matter). He has a critique of Leninism. He does not reject Leninists and think they should be excluded from the left. there isn't one point in his post when he said that.

^^^^^^^^^

CB: What about Charles ? That's Yoshie, Carrol and Charles.