"Peace Activists" (a misnomer) Re: Do Everythinger

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Sun May 26 10:40:55 PDT 2002

Nathan Newman wrote:

> [...]

Nathan: I understand where you are coming from, but remember that you are talking to an anarchist. But I agree with you about the need for leftists to talk to other people. There's really no excuse not to do this right now, especially now that patriotism is out and questioning of government is back in style.

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)