Indonesia question

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Tue May 28 07:41:12 PDT 2002

Thanks to everyone who supplied me with ammo.

Normally I would have gone for the horseshit interpretation a priori, but my interlocutor covered the crisis for the Sydney Morning Herald, so I thought maybe he knew what he was talking about.

Of course, this is a guy who has been in Russia four years, covers Russian media and doesn't speak Russian. For the life of me I can't imagine how you can live in a country and not learn the language, at least by osmosis. I mostly speak osmosis Russian.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal