"dangling a cigarette"

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Tue May 28 07:50:39 PDT 2002

Hi,

Peter S. is describing that most revolting of habits, the tar stuck cigarette.

Tar builds up and acts just like sticky gum.

Yuck!

I had fogotten about that one. And a good thing, too.

It is quite a different genre than the dangling from upper lip cigarette.

Someone must have written a dissertation on all this cigarette style stuff?

-Chip