Vidal and Doug

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Tue May 28 11:16:01 PDT 2002

just trying to help out chris (and others in the same boat) with the translation software and space at pulp to post the MP3. if you don't want or need it, no worries.

technology is never poifect. i understand that it's suitable enough esp. when combined with editing technologies that catch goofs (you have to hack Word to do a better job by creating your own rules to match against.)

i don't use it, but we do in order to transcribe the keynotes, training, etc we do. Bobby Compliance/Section 509, etc.

kelley