Failed Nader Voting promises

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 09:02:25 PDT 2002

> > All the Naderites said the Supreme Court
> > > doesn't matter, so vote Nader.
>
>Right, I was and am a Naderite, and I didn't say that.
>
>Not all the Naderites, but you essentially continue to do so...

I'm busy today and can't chat, but no, I don't. There's a diff, which is why I talk about good guys and bad guys. It's not a decisive enough diff to make me a partisan Democrat like yourself, just as the diff that I acknowledge between Dems and Gopsters isn't enough to make me one either. Apparently your view is that if I am not a partisan Dem (or Gopster), then I don't REALLY acknowledge that there is a diff. As for Burger, we would be lucky to get a Dem to nominate someone that far left today. Gore wouldn't have done it. Back to work, sorry. Hope your job search is going well and my contacts helped.

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx