Rack 'em up and shoot (was: Re: sex and the left)

Kelley jimmyjames at softhome.net
Fri Nov 1 05:49:55 PST 2002

no. don't recall. I don't read every post. I'd suggest a library. interlibrary loan is healthy in NY. i'm sure that there is a wealth of information on the topic on the WWW. IME, it's better to work on a common text that we're reading and critiquing together. How about Mulvey? For a bit on desire as productive, rather than lack?

kelley

let your fingers do the walking