Rack 'em up and shoot (was: Re: sex and the left)

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Fri Nov 1 08:18:13 PST 2002

Well, if you can't remember what you meant or what you were referring to, I don't think I'm going to get the answer out of a book or off a web site.

The text I wanted to critique was the LBO-talk sex-police- of-the-Left thread, but apparently it has all mysteriously evaporated, leaving not even an essence behind.

-- Gordon

Kelley:

--

}"{ G*rd*n }"{ gcf at panix.com }"{ { http://www.etaoin.com | latest new material 8/5/02 <-adv't