Fw: David Corn: troubling origins of the anti-war movement

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Nov 1 14:47:24 PST 2002

>--- Marta Russell <ap888 at lafn.org> wrote:
>
>> So where is their demo -- when is it scheduled?
>> What are they getting done?
>>

>Marta, let me ask you and others a question. If Pat
>Buchannon, and his associates, organized a
>demonstration against the war, would you go? And even
>if you did go, wouldn't you at least hesitate because
>of his politics?

Buchannon would not do such a thing so your question is blatherskite in my mind -- nonsense; foolish talk.

>Somehow, people like you get hypnotised by the word
>"LEFT". Since the WWP associates itself with the
>LEFT, it's ok to go to any demo they organize, but it might
>not be ok to go to a Buchannon demonstration because
>he is on the "RIGHT".

hmmm - well you don't know me well enough to say that I am "hypnotized" by anything, do you?

Marta -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021101/4d830407/attachment.htm>