David Corn: troubling origins of the anti-war movement

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Sun Nov 3 09:20:15 PST 2002

David writes:
> Here we go with these sweeping assumptions of "people's" subjectivity again.
> Completely meaningless, and totally unscientific. There is way too much of
> this crap going on on this list.

Unscientific????? What Chuck writes here is common sense, based on experience as an activist and as a person. I happen not to agree with him about the futility of mass protests, but very much agree the local protests are much better way to reach some publics. Do you have any "scientific" evidence against what he says?

Liza