David Corn: troubling origins of the anti-war movement

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 11:59:22 PST 2002

--- Liza Featherstone <lfeather32 at erols.com> wrote:
> Unscientific????? What Chuck writes here is common
> sense, based on
> experience as an activist and as a person. I happen
> not to agree with him
> about the futility of mass protests, but very much
> agree the local protests
> are much better way to reach some publics

Liza, I apologize if you have stated this already in one of your previous posts, but what impact do you think mass protests have? .And when I say "mass protests" I am referring to the peaceful marches, like the ones in Washington and San Francisco recently.

-Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."