Hitch

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon Nov 4 12:24:43 PST 2002

> Ok, looks like I've booked Hitchens for the radio this Thursday, 5
> PM. Any thoughts on what I should ask him?

I get the impression second-hand through my discussions with Nathan and Dennis that Hitch thinks that one of the main justifications for going to war is to lift the oppression of the Kurds. I'd ask if that's true, and if so, I'd say something like, "Many people would say the last five years have been golden years for the Kurds. Why would war be better for them than the continuance of the status quo?"

Michael