Hitch

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Nov 4 16:13:31 PST 2002

Doug, I'd want to ask Hitchens 4 questions,

1) how can he take Bush's claims about the awesome power of Saddam's weaponry when every claim he has made has been pretty solidly refuted

2) why of all the weak claims does Hitch go along with the silly Bush pretense that Sadam and OBL are alligned?

3) Why has he made no mention of the Orwellian lies that Bush has made up to market and promote this war?

4) What does he think of the new axis of evil south of the border that Mr. Hyde has discovered? What should we do about Lula? Steve