Al-Q Honcho Hit

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 11:56:50 PST 2002

--- Luke Weiger <lweiger at umich.edu> wrote:
> Justin wrote:
>

> > So, Dennis, you're in favor of CIA assassinations
> in
> > the time-honored manner of the Mossad? A new
> depth,
> > even for you. jks
>
> So, you don't think their absence from Al Qaeda
> likely makes the world a
> better place? Exactly how else was the US to
> incapacitate these pricks?

The usual thing to do with suspected criminals is to have them arrested and tried, rather than merely assassinated on secret information. Or am I being too boringly legalistic? If you can't get hold of them for some reason--and we don't know whether that was even attempted here--them there are other difficulties. But in the ordinary course, even kidnapping is preferable to simple murder.

jks