e: Are Marches Pep-Rallies? (was Antiwar Protest Largest Since '60s)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 5 12:27:49 PST 2002

ChuckO>...ANSWER pretty much follows the tactics and strategy of the International Action Center, which is just to organize permitted rallies and marches.

But, Larry Holmes says..., "WND asked Larry Holmes, co-director of IAC and spokesperson for A.N.S.W.E.R., whether he foresees an armed uprising, should January's "Peace Congress" and all other efforts fail to overturn the U.S. Congress' vote.

"That’s nothing that we can get involved in," said Holmes. "We can have dramatic and creative protests, though."

Some amusing quotes from RCP docs http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29524 ,"Has anti-war movement been hijacked ?error alliances, radical politics revealed at forefront overall, " though a red-baiting piece. And I usually groan when Stalinists resort to that charge. Michael Pugliese