Al-Q Honcho Hit

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Wed Nov 6 09:49:46 PST 2002

At 11:06 AM -0800 5/11/02, Bradford DeLong wrote:

>No, I'm not "OK" with it: I wish for world peace with world law. But there are lots of places where the judicial system simply doesn't function.

Such as the USA. So given that you are OK with simply murdering people you have a problem with, so long as that is only done in places where the judicial system doesn't function, what is your objection to the assassinations of a few thousand people apparently accused of something, carried out in the USA on 11 Sept?

>Airdropping five judges with a bunch of blank writ forms into Yemen doesn't work well.

Wouldn't work in the US either. Or Guantanomo Bay. Guess there's no alternative but to kill yanks without a trial. If you happen to think all yanks are guilty, then I guess its legitimate to just pop them at random.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas